Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Alyssa!!



Alyssa's one year old birthday cake.



Grandma, Grandpa, Kevin, Arlen, Kira, Alyssa and I
celebrated Alyssa and Uncle Arlen's birthday at
Grandma and Grandpa Beck's house.

Everyone enjoyed watching Alyssa dig into her
piece of the cake.


I thought Alyssa was going to have cake
everywhere. ALyssa really only had cake on
her hands and face.


Alyssa sure enjoyed digging into the cake with
a fork.
It was so fun visit with my family for Alyssa's
birthday. I sure enjoy doing things with my family.
They are always so kind and thoughtful.
Nate had to fly to Arkansas on a business trip the
day of Alyssa's birthday so he was not home to
celebrate with our family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa. We are glad you had a fun day. :) Uncle Mike, Aunt Jennifer, Liza, Grace and Catie.

necrodancer said...

1st birthdays are always so special. . .